Monday, July 26, 2010

Another First Timer...


I answered an ad looking for someone to suck a guys cock. I had thought about it a lot but never thought I would get the nerve up to do it. The guy came to my apartment and we talked for a few minutes, but I could not concentrate on the conversation, I could not take my eyes off his pants. I think we were both nervous a little although I had told him I did not expect reciprocation. Finally...I got the nerve up and walked over to where he was sitting and knelt down in front of him.

At first I just knelt there and talked, building up my nerve. As much to just DO something as anything else, I took off his shoes and socks. I started rubbing his cock through his pants and could feel it getting hard. I was not even thinking at this point, I was solely focused on that hard cock I was feeling through his pants. I lowered my head and breathed warm air on his cock through his pants and felt it jump.

I was hardly breathing as I fumbled with his belt, finally getting it unbuckled. I unbuttoned his pants and slowly started undoing the zipper. He was not wearing underwear and as the head came into view, I could not wait. I took it in my mouth as I finished sliding down the zipper. I slipped my mouth down on him and gagged a little and had to back off...but I was determined to finish what I had started.

I kept sliding up and down on his cock for a couple of minutes, listening to his moans. Hearing him gave me pleasure as that was as much my intent as anything else, I wanted to please a man, to give him pleasure. After a couple of minutes he raised up and I slipped his pants down to his feet and helped him out of them. He told me to take off my clothes, which I did, I almost tore them off!

I had watched many gay videos and many videos of women giving head. I was back to the point now I could actually think a little and I started doing a lot of the things I had seen in the videos. I licked his cock from bottom to top, licked and sucked on his balls, licked under his ball sack. I wanted very much to make him cum, it became my focus. I don't remember how long I sucked him before he said I was a good cocksucker but I remember thinking how proud I was to hear him say it, which kind of surprised me. He said other things too as I continued to suck and lick him, calling me a slut, a whore, and a cumslut, among other things.

He finally said "I'm gonna cum bitch...eat it, don't waste it". I had NO intention of wasting it, I wanted that as much as I wanted the enjoyment of sucking him. He arched his back and tried to shove his cock deeper in my mouth but I pulled back to keep from gagging and then felt his hot cum hit the back of my throat. At first I did gag again, but I was determined to swallow it, which I did...every drop.

When I was finished, he only said "thank you", got up, put his pants on without another word and left with me still naked on my knees. This I thought was appropriate as in my mind I had acted like what he had called me, a little cumslut...a whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment