Saturday, July 24, 2010

Did Your Hear About Making Lemonade...


Sometimes you meet guys ... and you wish you hadn't... then your luck turns.

John yanked the front of my coat open ripping all the buttons off as he did so, then he pulled at the side of my thong until it gave way, then he pushed me downward on top of a nearby car.
He used my torn thong to tie my hands behind my back. John pulled the vent at the back of my coat open to use my booty for sex; I was so tight, so he pushed me forward over the hood of this stranger's car. John fucked me violently from behind.

Now normally this would not be a problem; but John and I weren't connecting whatsover. So I was so shocked and off balance that I was actually terrified and crying as John raped my booty with no protection whatesoever.

I could feel that John was nearing his climax when there was a shout from the direction of the footpath at the side of the pub. "Keep playing the game!" John whispered into my ear before he ran off into the market place. The man who had shouted out came over and helped me to get to my feet, he untied my hands and began to phone the police. I was still shaking and found difficulty in standing on my own but I managed to stop him phoning the police. How do I explain my surprise to the cops!

My 'rescuer' introduced himself as Tony, it turned out that I was actually being fucked on the hood of his car. There was a small dent and a few small scratches in the paint but that went out of his mind when he realized that I was finding a lot of difficulty in keeping my coat closed and he kept getting flashes of my tits and my clitty as I tried in vain to keep covered...
this could be interesting ...

No comments:

Post a Comment