Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just A Little Note Inside


Last week, I met for a second time, a guy i connected with in one of the chat rooms i frequent online. We did the ritual of meetng in a Starbucks near the Galleria. For the first time, I didn't suck him off at our first meeting as he was between business appointments. We only met for a quick coffee.

Instead he invited me to go with him as the +1 to a dinner he was invited to. He is older than me, and has certain powerfulness that I find irresistibly sexy.

Halfway through the dinner I went to the bathroom, removed my panties and put them in a little box I brought with me. I enclosed a little note. We stayed a little longer, had more wine, laughed and lightly caressed each other's legs below the table.

When we left the dinner, we went to an underground garage to get the car. It was late, and the garage was deserted. I said to him I had a present for him and gave him the box. He opened it, took the panties from inside with a mix of surprise and delight on his face, and then read the note. It said "Fuck me"...
Of course he stayed for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment