Monday, July 26, 2010

I Love This One ... First Time ... He Didn't Know and She Was Packing!


My first time was kind-of an accident. I met a much younger lady at a car show. She was tall (over 6'), a red head, and nicely shaped with small breasts. She was wearing jeans that showed the shape of her nice ass and a top that showed a bit of cleavage. We hit it off - she was an incredible welder and painter, and her talents were shown by a street rod she had built. She invited me to visit the place where she worked, and I did a week or so later. I went late, and I took her to dinner afterward. When we parted, we kissed, and it was obvious that we both enjoyed the kiss.

We stayed in contact via email, and I finally got up my nerve to ask her to come to dinner at my condo. I was pleased that she accepted. We kissed when she arrived, drank some wine and chatted as I cooked, and after dinner took our wine to the couch. We talked, but that soon led to kissing, which led to me softly massaging her breasts. Soon, her breasts were in view, and I was licking her nipples.

That's when she stopped me and said I needed to know something. She stood up, raised her skirt, and moved her thong aside to reveal a long, thick cock - at least 10". Needless to say, I was shocked, and I am sure it showed in my face. When she saw my reaction, her face dropped and a tear appeared. I made a quick decision and reached out to take her cock in my hand. Keeping her cock in my hand, I stood, kissed her, and led her to my bed, where we removed the rest of our clothes and made love. She quickly went down on me, and I decided that she needed me to show that I was accepting, so I took her cock in my mouth - it was the first cock I had ever tasted, and I found it to be exciting. I enjoy anal sex, as she enjoyed being taken anally, so I came that way. She was a bit big for my virgin ass, so I went back to sucking her until she came in my mouth. I was surprised to find that having her cum in my mouth was OK, and I swallowed everything she gave me.

We continued to meet until the real world caused me to move. Her situation didn't allow her to move, so we have remained friends. I was pleased recently when she told me that she had found someone who she is likely to spend her life with, although I have to admit that I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment