Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kylie's First!



My first time was very very special to me in lots of ways.

I had a freind Tina from school we started to become close at the age of 11. A little into our freindship we were playing around as kids do when i suggested we swap clothes just to see what it was like. After that we did this quite regularly & she would put make up on me, Having reasonably long hair at the time with just a little fiddling she could make me look very girly indeed.

When we reached the age of 14 i noticed that she always had money to spend so i asked her where she got all her money from.

She told me to meet her on the Saturday night just a little before it got Dark & she would show me. We met as arranged & she had a bag of clothes with her which she quickly got me to put on for her then she made me up & did my hair. We hid my male clothing in a hedge & then we caught a bus into town.

When we got there tina took me to the dock area where she played up to a lot of the guys, then suddenly she came over to me & "said well you wanted to know where i get my money" "Well here's your chance all you have to do is give that guy over there a blow job"

I was stunned by what she had just said to me but also intrigued too. But But what if he tries to touch me where he shouldnt? i said its ok i told him its your wrong time of month if you suck him dry he will give you £5. I blushed but for some reason decided to try at first i struggled to get things right but then started to get a rythym i sort of half heartedly asked the guy not to cum in my mouth as it was my first time.

The guy was gentle at first & promised he wouldnt cum but then he got hold of the back of my neck forcing me deeper & deeper i choked i gagged when suddenly he jerked right into my mouth & just shot & shot & shot. I had no choice but to swallow with the force but started to feel really quite sick but he just held my head. When it was over he gave me £20 he said that i was a natural & if i ever wanted to meet again he'd love to but he wanted my pussy next time.
I met up with Tina not long after & she just chuckled at me & said now your just like me.


After that we often met guys on the dockside & tina would always tell them its my first time & wrong time of Month we kept this up till we were 16. Then she met a guy & settled down about 2 yrs later although were still good freinds & she often taunts me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment