Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jockeys to Ashes!



i met Ashley enfemme serving an intimate dinner party of eight. i was dressed as maid jennie. i went by jennie in those days. So throughout our courtship and into our marriage i was jennie quite a bit. One day Ashley decided to make my transition official.

Underneath my Vice President’s attire I wore feminine under things … panties, camis, bras, thigh highs, garter belts and stockings…. Whatever i could conceal from anyone in my male 9 to 5 world. Very rarely did I wear my male underwear anymore.

i worked as a male, but underneath i was female. Each evening when i came home, i would shed my male clothes to become jennie. When i arrived home i did my makeup and waited for Ashley to come home. Tonight was no different, or so i thought.

On our bed Ashley had laid an ensemble for me; a black stockings, matching lacy garter belt and bra, nylon see=-thru panties, a cock ring and a pair of red pumps. Not unusual for Ashley to do this… but there was a note alongside a laundry basket.

“jennie my dear … things change tonight for you. Please take a bubble bath. Make sure you are completely shaved. Put on your new lingerie and fill the basket with ALL of your manly male underwear, including your gym clothes. Join me on the patio. Don’t linger! Ash”

i was excited. i hurriedly got out of male clothes; threw my panties on the floor and hopped into the tub. I kept myself shaved but tonight I made sure I was clean and smooth. I could barely conceal my excitement as I put on my things. I threw all male undies and shorts in the basket and flew downstairs.

Ashley was already there with two of our female friends Lilli and Sasha. They were sitting around the fire pit enjoying some white wine. Both had seen me as jennie so without hesitation I burst onto the patio.

Ashley grinned up at me, “What took you so long slut?”

I stood at attention with the laundry basket hiding my hard on.

Ashley, remarked to Sasha and Lilli, as if I wasn’t even there”Are you girls getting cold? jennie my dear fuel the fire.”

I put the basket down and threw a small log on the pit.

“No slut, throw your male undies onto the fire. You did bring your gym clothes too... right?”

“Yes Mistress!”

“It’s official slut, from this moment forward you will no longer wear any male undies including your gym clothes… ever. You will be femme from on. Your attire around the house will be stockings, garters, panties and heels. You will work in your male clothes but underneath will be whatever I choose for you to wear. Do you understand?”

Not able to speak I nodded yes.

“You will go to the gym dressed femme from now on. You may choose to not use the men’s room there but your gym clothes will feminine… sports bras, tight shorts, tank tops and female sneakers. If you play golf with me and our friends you will be feminine. Do you understand?”

Again speechless, I nodded yes.

Ashley smirked… “Cat got your tongue slut?” Sasha and Lilli were all smiles.

I stammered … “Yes Mistress!”

“Fuel the fire slut. Now!”

I emptied the basket over the pit and watched as my maledom slowly goes to ashes. I was both excited and embarrassed and then it dawned on me but before I could speak.

“By the way jennie, for your physical Friday you better wear your best panties… Dr. McGrath is expecting to see your best frilly pair this time. Patricia wants them to be pink!”

“Fill our wine glasses bitch!” I did and Sasha and Lilli toasted Ashley in unison “Cheers!”

No comments:

Post a Comment