Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dance The Night Away


"Quinn, I want a dance. From that one, the one with the glasses. I want her to dance for us, and then I want you to watch her grind in my lap."


Cabaret Royale is a place that Quinn loves to take us. We... me and Alexa... were dressed to the 'nines' in our perky balkc cocktail dresses and 3" heels. Hell, we could be taken for dancers as well. Quinn was in all his glory.


Kerri approached us. She leaned down as Quinn whispered in her ear. He reached up under her red cocktail dress to insert some money into g string. Kerri choose me first.


As soon as the music started Kerri began dancing, leaning in to become close to me. Kerri said" I love dancing for women!"


Up close the tease becomes a different creature. As a dancer you have all the control, how close you want to get, how much you want to touch. As the client you can do nothing but sit. Honestly, I remember little of her dancing for both of us. What I really want is for him to watch. To see her touch me, and to see my response.


I am leaning back in the chair, legs spread, high heels planted firm into the floor. She straddles me and her breasts are so close to my face I have to struggle not to open my mouth. But I do.
Her hair forms a curtain around my face, and I can smell her skin. She slides from this position, turns around, her ass covering my lap, the small of her back in an arch as she grinds. I have to put my hands on the arm of the high back chair to keep from touching her. She turns around.... I leans back into me.... she lifts herself up into the chair ...

I want her to do a front slide and discover the surprise in my panties....

No comments:

Post a Comment