Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's In A Name



How did you pick your tgirl name?
Did you pick it yourself?
Did your girlfriend or wife choose it for you?
Or Did your Master or Mistress?
Do you like your name?
Please describe in great detail how your arrived at choosing yours... please!
My original tgirl name was jennie. It was given to me by my sister Melissa. She would always ask me when jennie was coming up to visit her at college. I became Jennifer for a brief period. I thought I was a Domme... or at least tried to be. Mistress Jennifer just didn't go over.
When I met my wife Ashley, we changed it. Nicole Kidman is one of my favs and it just so happens we have the same birthday. So I became Nicole. I tried Nico depending on my moods. Nico was very playful. When Ashley and i were getting ready to split and I got my boobies I decided to become Nikki... we tagged on the j after awhile and became Nikkij when i went full time in 2006.
I need a last name and I have been a history buff so I looked for a former President's name. Nicole Jennifer Bush didn't work besides one of his kids is Jennifer; neither did Nicole Jennifer Clinton... its has no pizazz. Washington, Adams, Jefferson ... nope .. now Monroe that might have worked ... ahhh .. Madison. That has class... so I became Nicole Jennifer Madison .. actually Jennifer Nicole Madison rolls off your tongue better ... pun intended ... but I took Nicole Jennifer since I love being called Nikkij!

No comments:

Post a Comment