Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Strawberries and Cream ... and then Some



Alexa and I were out by the pool doing our pool boy duties. We were having company tonight and Quinn wanted the pool area to sparkle.

Quinn apparently dressed for an appointment this morning joined us poolside. On a tray he had two bowls of strawberries and a tube of lube… “Ladies you are doing a wonderful job. I need you pick up a few things at the store today. I have a list on the kitchen counter” … Quinn grinning then turned to me,”Nikkij how’s my slut cow? Have you been milked today?”

“No Sir … “

I have a treat for you then… here’s a bowl of strawberries for you, but unfortunately we don’t have any cream … I know you like yours with cream so you better create your own cream for your strawberries. Being the cow that you are … you will know what to do.”

Quinn then turned to Alexa… “Do you want to help Nikkij or do you want your own cream on your strawberries?” Alexa nodded… “I thought so! Enjoy ladies. I almost forgot … I’m leaving in five minutes and I want your bowls clean before I go!”

I immediately released my clitty from my bikini bottom and greased its shaft with the lube. Alexa did the same. We both knew that this was a race not to lose as there are always consequences with Quinn. I luckily had the forethought to use a cock ring this morning so my clitty was already hard. I furiously stroked myself … racing against Quinn’s proverbial 5 minute clock. I forced deep sensual thoughts and moans as I stood over my metal bowl.

“I don’t want any drops of your cum sauce on the ground, the table,tray or you sluts!”

I grabbed the bowl, moving it close to my clitty, so my aim would be better. I don’t know who came first but out of the corner of my eye I soon saw Alexa spurting her jism on her strawberries. I also came with enthusiasm covering my strawberries ... not missing one drop.

“Ladies, I forgot the forks but you can’t use your hands to eat?”

I immediately dropped to my knees tongue first into my bowl, licking the sides of the as I slurped down my 'cream' along with the strawberries. I know when Quinn said clean … he meant spotless. Quinn started to count down the time. I shouted “Done Sir” almost at the same time as Alexa. I am not sure who was first.

“My slut cows tied…. Let’s inspect the bowls. Spotless, who said you girls, had the quickest tongues in Dallas?”

Quinn turned to leave. “Don’t forget the grocery list on the counter. We’re having linguine and clams tonight. We only have a limited amount of clam sauce but that’s for our guests. Since you two will be joining us at dinner you cows will have to figure that out how to make your own cream sauce.”

Quinn smiled and turned back to both of us. “You are in luck today. We’re having some landscaping done. The crew will be here in a few minutes. I left the Tupperware container out. You have some milking to do… so fill it cows!”

No comments:

Post a Comment