Saturday, July 24, 2010

Book Stores Can Be Fun...



I met a girl at a bookstore about a month ago. One would think that girls that hang out at bookstores aren't the wild type, but she was. I Love boosktores myself.
We started by talking about the book that she was reading which quickly turned sexual. We left after having some coffee. Her car was parked near mine and we as we parted to go our separet ways and to my surprise she kissed me on the lips.

This quickly transitioned into her telling me to drive to her place which was just a few blocks away. She then jumped into my passenger seat unwilling to let me say no... little did she know I never would have said no.

We got there, went into her small, messy, very college-girl apartment with another roommate present. She led me to her bedroom, peeked back out to whisper something to her roommate who laughed and gave a brief cheer before she shut the door.

As soon as we reached her room her jeans and panties were down her legs, flipping them into a nearby chair she dropped onto her bed. That left me standing over her and I slowly undid the buttons on my Lucky jeans ... The bulge of my clitty was beginning to show... and I quickly let my jeans drop to the floor ... She smiled ... and simply said ... "I thought so..."

We had some amazing sex. I came twice, she must have came at least five times. Twice by my hands, once by my tongue and twice by my my clitty pounding inside of her. Once with my fingers was just on her clit and once was my fingers in her pussy and my pinky in her ass (man she loved that).

After her first orgasm while riding me, she hopped off and sucked my clitty till I had one and then sucked me back to hardness with her ass and pussy in my face....

Then we heard a knock on the door ... "Alicia May I join you?"

I finally learned her name...

No comments:

Post a Comment