Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Friend Jennifer


First let me tell you about my girlfriend Jennifer. She is a gorgeous blonde with a hard, sexy body. She has nice firm tits and an ass that turns heads wherever she goes. Jennifer also has an extreme passion for showing herself off whenever the mood strikes her.

Being an exhibitionist, she likes to wear short skirts and low cut tops without anything on underneath; that way she can flash herself to anyone she wants to wherever she wants to. Ever since she started flashing herself to strange men she has had a desire to engage in threesomes with another man. Jennifer and I have fantasized about this many times as two women .... but the other participant finding out about how different the expereince would be from what he originally thought ... Jennifer and I for some reason had not pursued this fantasy.


That all changed when Tom, one of her out of town man friends, called and wanted to come up for long weekend visit. Jennifer has always found Tom attractive, but had never actually fucked her. Jennifer thought Tom might be gay, certainly bi... I had met Tom once before myself.


So we decided to see if we could turn the weekend into a wild sex adventure ...

2 comments: