Monday, July 26, 2010

Dancing To The First Time Music .. Another Great Story


Ok, here goes....

Mine was 20 years ago during a visit at a local adult book store, I remember strolling around thumbing through the Shemale magazines. I even watched a few movies when someone tapped on the wall from the next booth asking me if I wanted to meet somewhere to play.


I was so nervous I said I wasn't sure and he said its ok. I walked around a little more then bought a couple TS mags and walked out. I sat in my truck when I looked to my left and saw it was the guy who spoke with me in the next booth getting into his car parked next to me on my left. He didn't notice me parked next to him. I watched him pull a magazine from a brown paper bag then he unzipped his pants pulling out his stiff penis and began to stroke himself in his car. His cock I can remember was big, uncut and thick. My eyes were mesmerized as I never saw such a nice cock and with a feeling that I wanted to suck and stroke it so bad.

I remember getting that nervous shaky feeling as I could feel myself doing something I have never done before. I opened the door of my truck and gently stepped out. I gently tapped on his window then opened his passenger door and asked if I could help him with that pointing to his hard cock he was stroking. He smiled and said sure, would ya please?


I stepped into his car, he started his car and we drove off. He said he knew of a quiet wooded area at the end of town behind a closed strip mall, we parked then walked in following a small path until we found a nicely private area with a large rock or boulder. We stripped down and he sat on the large rock/boulder and I dropped to my bare knees and began to suck him off. His cock felt so good I even remember licking and lapping his balls. My cock was rock hard as I stroked...I loved the feeling of sucking another guy's cock for the first time. I could feel his soft pubic hairs off his cock tickling my throat as I swallowed every one. He guided my head up and down his shaft until he said he was cumming soon. I kept sucking him until I could feel his cock letting go. Thick wads of sperm shot down my throat causing me to gag and drip down my chin to my chest and nipples down to my cock which made stroking even easier.

It was such a mess. But he was so good to suck. After, we laid out on the ground together for a little, kissed and tongued for a while then I got him hard again and we sucked each other off 69 till we both popped; then went our own way after he dropped me off.

Great experience and I have loved cock ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment