Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Doing Some Research...





































Please describe, in as much detail as possible, the first time you sucked a cock.

Were you forced by a Mistress or Master?
Were You Dressed?

Were you just curious on your own?
Have you done it multiple times?
Did they cum in your mouth?
Did you spit it or swallow?
Did They cum on your face?

Please describe your experience as best as you can. Please!

My sister's boy friend was blindfolded and cuffed to a chair in her dorm room. He was getting a surprise blow job was one of her friends named jennie -- moi. Melissa told him that it was jennie's first .. and it was ... so she guided me through it by describing in explicit detail what I was to do to Tommy. I sucked him off in no time then ... I had to get him hard again and that time Tommy was slow to cum. tommy didn't know it was me until days later. I swallowed him both times.

No comments:

Post a Comment