Monday, July 26, 2010

Yet Another First Timer Story


I was just curious on my own. It was my first male lover. He was a very fem sissy and we had been having sex about a year. I had been thinking about doing it to him. Up to that point, he was the total "girl". He gave me blowjobs and I fucked him. But I would jack him off with a vaseline coated hand and suck his tits which he loved.

But this one nite I had went to a Christmas party and it was this older woman there that was hot. It was a Sunday nite and I had to get up the next day for work but I was so horny. I called my lover and asked could I come over. He was a school teacher but said I could come over. It was like 12:30am.

I went over and when we got in the bed and he started sucking me, the desire to suck him was overwhelming. I told him I wanted to and he looked at me strange and said, "mommy doesn't like that", and kept sucking. So I asked him again and he said the same thing. But I wanted to so bad so I asked could I kiss it and he said yes.

After I kissed it, I could tell he wanted it so I opened my mouth and took it in. I remember how soft and hard it was. I liked sucking it. But then I started to worry what would I do when he came. So I sucked and sucked then I got tired. It seemed he was taking so long. After a while i told him I was tired and he said that it was ok and I could stop but he said it felt real good. So, that was the first time I gave oral.

Eventually, one day, I did it to full orgasm. I did not swallow all of it because I was surprised by the taste and really didn't like it that much. But eventually I started swallowing all of it.

Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment